Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day at Doug's...

... Was a lot of fun. We had a potluck. As you can see, I LOVE potlucks.



These are my friends, Taylor and Julie. They will be unemployed soon. I think you should hire them.



Sam brought Cheese and I ate it all.
Mmmm.

Memorial day was the first holiday/secular event/excuse to binge drink I have had off since moving to San Francisco. I decided to celebrate this momentous day in my new life by darting back into the Kenyon womb and surrounding myself with people I am already comfortable making an ass out of myself in front of.

2 comments:

Candypants said...

okay that picture of me up there....i look like a giant monster about to eat taylor. I HATE PICTURES FROM BELOW

FierceBEAUTY said...

i was drinking sangria in that beer bottle in the last picture. and i wonder why i vommed.