Friday, December 11, 2009

Oooof.

If you are one of the four people who reads this stupid thing, I think you know that I like to eat and drink.
A Lot.
Thus I am ashamed to say that today I was outdone by a pack of near-senior citizens during a three hour lunch today in Connecticut(what a place.) I had lunch with my mother (60) her best friend (65) and her two friends who were in from London for her birthday (ages 65 and 72.) These people have been eating and drinking together for over 35 years, and it shows. We had four course meal and four bottles of wine at one o'clock in the afternoon. I got home two hours ago and I still feel like I am going to die.
I have to do it all over again tomorrow for her birthday.
I am getting back to San Francisco on the day of our "Holiday" potluck.
If I keep going at this rate, this is a projected image of what I will look like by New Years:



(I dyed my hair brown, btw.)

2 comments:

Candypants said...

the more you blog, the more people that read your blog. so blog. all the time.

bemily said...

im not ready for people to actually read it. thanks for always being my 1 comment julie.