Sunday, March 21, 2010

Parental Guidence




I called my dad for some life advice the other day. We ended up talking a lot about small business ownership and the amount of time and work that requires. My Dad is a very smart guy, but he has an annoying habit of over using analogies, often to explain very basic concepts that my adult brain already understands. That is why I was blown away by the totally bizarre advice that " if you're going to eat shit no matter what, at least eat shit in a place that has plumbing."
.....?

He looks really funny behind that statue, huh?

4 comments:

Candypants said...

amazing! remember when he was speaking chinese to the waiter and the waiter smirked at him?

Unknown said...

the clatter of a woman in heels,somewhere March is bending

FierceBEAUTY said...

favorite blog post yet.

Ridiculously Blonde said...

amazing