Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lady--- and Tramp.



As some of you (who the hell am I talking to by the way?) know, my favorite food of all time is Spaghetti and Meatballs.
I mean sometimes I enjoy variations---Italian sausage for example, a simple Pomodoro, meatsauce, or a ragout of sorts---- all delicious. However, I find that the meatballs usually deliver the purest and most enjoyable spaghetti experience.

I guess it makes sense then that I had Valencia Pizza and Pasta for dinner and it was good. Not great, but good. Just saying.

In other spaghetti related topics: my boss asked me what I did on my lunch break the other day. I told him I went home and ate leftover spaghetti for lunch, to which he replied "did you eat it cold over the kitchen sink, crying? Because I could see you doing that."
I paused. Not because I was insulted, but because when I stopped to think about it, I actually have done that before.

Ok, thanks guys.

Also, this seems related:
http://dlisted.com/node/33864

1 comment:

Candypants said...

i'm reading it! i love it!!!!! we should start a blog support group. for serious, to protect our feelings from the infamous "0 comments"