Friday, September 18, 2009

Work

Work is slow these days.

Very slow. Slow to the point where all the employees took a turn riding (trying to) Danny's skateboard yesterday. I think my brain is starting to atrophy.

Also, I think all my customers have been eating paint chips or something before they show up.

Serving them is like the bored leading the stupid.
An actual conversation I had yesterday:

Customer:"Whats in this one?"
Me: "Porter."
C: "Porter?"
M: "Yes, its a type of beer."
C: "There's beer in there?"
M: "Yes, it's porter flavored ice cream."
C: "So...it's kind of like a coffee?"
M: "Um... well, mostly it tastes like beer."
C: "Oh, ok... But there's no alcohol in there, right?"
Me: (Dies a little inside)

Oh, and an old lady told Taylor she hated me yesterday. She used to be a regular customer and now she doesn't come in when she sees me behind the counter.
Like really actually HATES me.



How much longer until I give up and apply to grad school?

2 comments:

ben said...

its weird that even though she hates you, that old lady let you sketch her while she shook her fist

Candypants said...

that is amazing. i kind of hate you too a little? sike, never.