Thursday, October 1, 2009

Getting Spooky?

So Halloween is right around the corner. I know this because last night the walls and light fixtures of the Phonebooth were covered in cobwebs and giant spiders. It actually fits the place nicely. I think they should sell candy apples along with the popcorn and keep it that way all year.

Anyway, Mike and Max are building a dope Halloween costume. Its going to be an ice cream monster.
Stay tuned for more on that.

This bring me to my point..... what is everyone going to be for Halloween???
I haven't had a good costume in 3 years, I need to start planning.

2 comments:

Jazz Hands said...

I dont think I want to ask what your good costume was....not the baby right?

Candypants said...

i was thinking about the criminal from the breakfast club. no?