Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Connections

Since the new year, there have been many things I have been "meaning" to blog about.
This one I absolutely HAD to blog about.
Craigslist Missed Connections, Jan 23rd:


Crazy Sexy Ice Cream Lady -Humphry Slcombe - m4w - 62 (mission district)
Date: 2010-01-23, 11:09PM PST
Reply To This Post

Your the red head that is nice to me. I think we have a connection I'm the older gentleman , tall and slender with long grayish hair and looking pretty good if I do say so myself I'd like to take you out for fried chicken I get checks on the 1st and the 15th so that would be best Im not sure but I think you like me but Im not sure as I get confused about things Im sorry I sometimes eat out of your trash I dont know why i do it and i see you looking at me yes so sorry Do you like crackers??? How about buffalo nickels? I HAVE BOTH!!! Ha Ha I think we could be friends

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests



PostingID: 1567781159


I know exactly who this person is.
Incidentally, I do like crackers.

No comments: