Monday, January 4, 2010

Time for a New Years Blog...

I have always found New years a bit overrated. I mean, its a celebration of the re-starting of the calender, but for some reason it makes people want to sit back and reflect. And drink. Its a great holiday for reflective alcoholics.
This New Years Eve, I accidentally ate something that made the walls melt off, leaving me with plenty of time for reflection in the early hours of 2010.

I was going to make a list of things that happened to me in 2009, but the only one I really want to talk about is my move to San Francisco. On January 9th I will have lived here for one year. That is the same day as my work's big one year anniversary party, which means that I can celebrate the best decision of my twenties with a big ass party that I don't have to pay for.

Sometimes I love San Francisco so much, I want to marry it.
Cheesy, I know.

1 comment:

Bill said...

I love watching the walls melt. The best blog of 2010!