Friday, February 5, 2010

Obsessions

I've been in something of a weird holding pattern lately. I'll spare you the details because I don't think anybody gives a shit, but I have developed a few new fixations this winter while trying to get over my one big fixation.

1. Hot toddies. Why did I take me so long to get into them? It's tea...with booze in it! If you take the time to stud the lemon with cloves: perfection.
2. Kale. A superfood. Ive started eating it every day and boy am I regular, let me tell you.
3. Yoga. I never thought I would say it, but thank you Taylor and Yoga to the People (http://www.yogatothepeople.com/berkeley/sf-directions.shtml)

These actually sound like rather moderate fixations, healthy even. I should probably mention that I've also turned into a total burnout this month, but lets focus on the positive, ok people?

2 comments:

Candypants said...

kale has made you regular? what does that mean.....

bemily said...

Poop Julie. I am talking about my poop.